FinFlag is looking for young and dynamic candidates for the following position:
Consultant in Cards & Payments
Who are we?
- FinFlag is a Belgian company dedicated to cards & payment industry.
- We mainly offer management solutions to:
- Digital and mobile payment players
- Payment Schemes
- Financial Institutions
- Our solutions are oriented to upper management:
- Market Strategy
- Product Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Pricing Strategy & Profitability assessment
- Target Operating Model design
- Management Solution Implementation
- Our clients are major players in Belgium and abroad.
What is the content of the job?
- FinFlag is actively looking for several consultants to develop our offering
- The job consists in:
- Elaborating and implementing client strategy in electronic transaction domain
- Defining requirements for internal and/or client solution dedicated to payment
- Following up solution development from design to deployment
- Providing analysis on market trends (new products, market potential, product attractiveness, market segmentation, …)
- Performing audit of client performance (financial and operational performance)
- Managing projects for payment solutions implementation and deployment
What are we looking for?
- Candidates have a Master degree or equivalent qualification and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar function.
- Candidates must be multi-talented and have balanced capabilities such as:
- Sense of communication
- Sense of analysis & decision
- Result, service and client oriented
- Candidate should have an affinity with the cards & payment domain.
- An experience in project management is a must.
- Candidates are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What are we offering?
- A small but exclusive work environment, where high performance is compatible with balanced life style
- An exclusive training offering from best European schools
- A compensation adapted to your seniority and qualifications
- Visit our website: www.finflag.com
- Send us your cv at email@example.com with reference ‘Consultant Cards & Payments’
For more information, or to discuss opportunities, please