What is the content of the job?
➤ FinFlag is actively looking for a system administrator to develop our SaaS offering
The job consists in:
- Administrate solution deployed at client site (monitor solution performance, perform exception handling tasks, manage users, manage back-up and purges,…)
- Administrate SaaS solution (monitor solution performance, perform exception handling tasks, manage users, manage back-up and purges,…)
- Monitor incoming and outgoing files traffic
- 2nd level of support
- Represent FinFlag IT in project management meetings and steering committees
- Participate in software development and architecture discussion
- Perform integration work
What are we looking for?
- Candidates have a Master degree or equivalent qualification and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar function.
- Candidates must be multi-talented and have balanced capabilities such as:
- 1. Sense of communication
- 2. Sense of analysis & decision
- 3. Result, service and client oriented
- An experience in project management is a must.
- Candidates are fluent in either Dutch, French or English.
What are we offering?
- A small but exclusive work environment, where high performance is compatible with balanced life style
- An exclusive training offering from best European schools
- A compensation adapted to your seniority and qualifications
- Visit our website: www.finflag.com
- Send us your cv at [email protected] with reference ‘IT Manager’