What is the content of the job?
➤ FinFlag is actively looking for a project manager to conduct large implementation projects
The job consists in:
- Managing projects for solutions implementation and deployment. As a project manager you get to tackle complex projects (implementations, optimizations, system selection,..). Sometimes, you even combine several projects at the same time.
- Elaborating and implementing client strategy
- Defining requirements for internal and/or client solution
- Following up solution development from design to deployment
- Performing audit of client performance (financial and operational performance)
- Developing profitability, benchmarking and reporting analysis through an in-house developed tool
- Leading a team and creating opportunities at the client
What are we looking for?
- Candidates have a Master degree or equivalent qualification and a minimum 4 years relevant experience in a similar function.
- Candidates must be multi-talented and have balanced capabilities such as:
- 1. Sense of communication
- 2. Sense of analysis & decision
- 3. Result, service and client oriented
- An experience in project management is a must.
- Candidates are fluent in either Dutch, French or English.
What are we offering?
- A small but exclusive work environment, where high performance is compatible with balanced life style
- An exclusive training offering from best European schools
- A compensation adapted to your seniority and qualifications
- Visit our website: www.finflag.com
- Send us your cv at [email protected] with reference ‘System administrator’